CONSULTATIONS ON THE MINING TOOL
Our team is a team of professionals who know their businessСontact us
ANALOGUE OF THE GERMAN PINS TUNGSTUDS BY BETEK
Tehpostavka LLC developed wear-resistant tungsten-carbide RIVET pins in cooperation with Scientific and Production Center Donbassugol LLC for protection of the parts of function elements most subject to abrasive wear. Currently 2 types of wear-resistant pins are produced in batches: Rivet-8 with diameter of wear-resistant insert of 8 mm and Rivet-15 with diameter of wear-resistant insert of 15 mm. Rivet pins may be installed not only on function elements, but also on any other surfaces of various machines and mechanisms subject to abrasive wear.
- reliable protection of metal surface against wear;
- quick welding;
- increase of efficiency through reduction of service costs;
- reduction of downtime-related costs;
- possible application on nonstandard surfaces;
- simplicity and possibility of selective replacement of worn-out pin components.
- protection of mechanisms of tunnel boring machines;
- protection of screw conveyors of cutter loaders;
- protection of shafts of crushing units;
- protection of unloading side of loading shovel;
- protection of work surface of drills.
Rivet pins have been implemented and successfully applied in operating units of the on the coal-mining enterprises of Ukraine.